This pamphlet provides practical recommendations for avoiding situations and conditions in which a rapist would be at an advantage, and what to do if rape does occur
- Practical and useful resource.
- Provides the definition of acquaintance rape and the importance of consent.
- Explains the role that drugs and alcohol may play in sexual assaults.
- Offers suggestions on reducing the risk of being assaulted.
- Provides direction for those who have been raped.
LM1138 Acquaintance Rape, Drugs and You Pamphlet