Intrinsically Safe Flashlight (CREE® XP-E)
• Flashlight is explosion proof and is safety approved for hazardous locations/situations
• Run time is approximately 40 hours
• Approved by global safety agencies this flashlight is UL Class I division 1&2 Grp ABCD, Class II division 1&2 Grp EFG and Class III T4 Certified
• Ideal for emergency workers, the petro-chem, utility, mining and other heavy industrial applications or to have at home.
• Shatterproof from a 1 meter drop and waterproof for submersion up to 1 meter
• Made from ABS Plastic, puts out up to 124 lumens of light with functions High/Low and Off.
• Includes a clip for carrying needs
• Comes with 3 C Duracell batteries
LM50201 Intrinsically Safe Flashlight (CREE XP-E)
Minimum: 9 pieces
Setup: $55 One color imprint